Autocannons are largely finished (only some very minor details remaining) and so I’ve moved on to the Wyvern.
The Wyvern will likely be used a lot in the near future, adding to the urgency… I took this photo the other day for the batrep against the Beakies but didn’t wind up using it because the Wyvern looked out of place.
I’m presently base coating with Castellan Green and Tallarn Sand (which often needs 2+ coats for an even finish). Interesting wrinkle is that I’m doing the console Khorne Red, almost as an experiment. This console should fall into the background quite easily, but the base colour strikes me as a bit too bright. I’ll have to use black ink to darken that up a bit so won’t jump out at you and make you think of singing Christmas Carols.